The Business Spanish course enables students and professionals from all over the world to get an insight into the Spanish business world. In this type of course you will learn about concepts and theories of commerce in Spain, business structure and management in Spain, business manners and special business jargon, commercial relationships and much more.20 lessons of Intensive Course and 5 lessons of Business lesson a week.
Spanish Business Course
- 25 lessons a week:
- 10 lessons of Grammar and Vocabulary
- 10 lessons of Conversation
- 5 Individual lessons Commercial Spanish
- Group Size:
- From four to a maximum of eight students
- Every lesson last 55 minutes.
- 1 to 12 weeks throughout the year.
- All Levels
- For those who want to learn and develop the specific vocabulary and the skills of the Commercial Spanish.
- Special courses for groups from companies and banks. Adaptable to the group needs.
- Ask us for information if students want to enrol for the Commercial Spanish Certificate or Diploma in Madrid
Work plan (example)
- Making a Presentation and CV´s letters.
- Job hunting and Interviews
- Written Business Communications
- Cross-Cultural Issues
- Profiles and Time Management
- Distribution and Negotiating
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Setting up a Business
- Company Visit and Social Spanish
- Subject to Students Needs
Services for the Spanish Business Course.
- Oral and Written Classification Test: Quorum follows the criteria laid down by the Council of Europe on the teaching of languages
- The relevant materials for the course without charge
- A welcome drink. You can meet other students and teachers
- An handout of information about Quorum, Nerja, Spain, accommodations, activities, etc
- Continuous evaluation. In tutorial hours, a teacher will be available to help with your doubts
- Study Room to do homework
- Use of newspapers, magazines and books from our library
- Entertainment Room with television, videos and games to relax with
- The possibility of receiving faxes and e-mails
- Internet Access and Wifi zone in the school and Residence
- Attending seminars, lectures and parties organized by Quorum
- An attendance certificate or diploma
- A departure party (summer only)
Starting dates 2017
January 9th, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 8th, June 5th, July 3rd and 17th, August 7th and 21st, September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th and December 4th 2017
All other levels
Classes begin on ANY MONDAY
Aditional Spanish Course Options
Quorum offers you good, comfortable and welcoming accommodation….Read more about the school accommodation
The Spanish school Quorum offers a perfect activities complement to the Intensive Spanish course …Read more about the school Activities