You like to learn the best of Nerja and Spain during your family vacation and learn the spanish language? Our Spanish courses for families is exactly what you need if you want to learn together spanish with your family and have a great time. Our course is aimed at families with children from 10 till 16 years of age, and minimum one parent and child has to attend the classes together.
Spanish Course for families
A Spanish Family Programme in Nerja
- Registration, Payment and Cancellation Conditions:
- The registration process and payment for this programme is different than our other programmes. For the Standard Family Spanish Programme the following are the payment and refund conditions.
- Payment of Balance to Centro de Idiomas Quorum:
- Quorum must receive full payment of the balance of the programme cost 12 weeks before the start date of the Family Spanish programme. This must be paid by personal check. If the balance of payment is not made on the date twelve weeks prior to the start date of their programme the student’s programme will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeit.
- Upon receipt of the balance of payment, Quorum will issue a finalized confirmation packet and invoice. This will include all information about the programme, itinerary, any changes, and information about Spain and what the student needs to bring. If after having received this confirmation packet, you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- To register and hold a spot for this programme you must: Contact us directly by e-mail, phone or fax. Also, contact one of our Representatives abroad.
- You will be asked to place a 120€ per person deposit, which will be applied towards the total balance of your programme cost.
- You will receive confirmation within 72 hours of registration. An invoice along with other important information will be sent by post upon confirmation of the programme.
- Quorum must receive full payment of the balance 12 weeks before the start date.
- Cancelation Policy:
- Centro de Idiomas Quorum will refund 50% of the deposit amount up until 12 weeks prior to the start of the programme, in case of major illness or medical emergency. Once we receive full payment for the programme, we will refund 50% of the total amount.
- Once the programme has begun there is NO refund of the programme price, unless on account of medical emergency, certified by a doctor or hospital. In all such cases the amount refunded will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellation of the programme must be in writing, either by e-mail or letter. By registering for the programme by phone as well as authorizing payment for the deposit to Quorum you are declaring that you have read and agree to this statement and policies as written and intended.
Aditional Spanish Course Options
Quorum offers you good, comfortable and welcoming accommodation….Read more about the school accommodation
The Spanish school Quorum offers a perfect activities complement to the Intensive Spanish course …Read more about the school Activities