Our Spanish training teacher courses will help the teachers who are teaching Spanish as a foreign language to improve your linguistic skills, enhance and update your teaching methods. They will discover new approaches to teaching the Spanish language and exchange ideas with other teachers in your class. 20 lessons of Intensive Spanish lessons withs 5 lessons of Teacher Training.
Teacher Refresher Spanish Course
To improve and update your teaching skills
- 25 lessons a week:
- 10 lessons of Grammar and Vocabulary
- 10 lessons of Conversation
- 5 Individual lessons of Teaching Methodology
- Group Size:
- From four to a maximum of eight students
- 1 to 12 weeks throughout the year.
- Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced.
- For teachers of all nationalities who want to improve and update the practical aspects of teaching methodology, as well as customs, History, Art, Literature and Civilization of Spain.
- In addition, we offer the possibility to participate in 5 lessons of Listening Classes of different levels.
- If you are interested on this course, please Consult us to see some additional information.
Areas Covered during the course
- Designing Communicative Activities
- New Approaches to Grammar Teaching
- The Sounds of Spanish
- Lesson Planning
- Using and Exploiting authentic Materials in the Classroom
- Teaching of the Four Skills
Services for the Teacher Refresher Spanish Course.
- Oral and Written Classification Test: Quorum follows the criteria laid down by the Council of Europe on the teaching of languages
- The relevant materials for the course without charge
- A welcome drink. You can meet other students and teachers
- An handout of information about Quorum, Nerja, Spain, accommodations, activities, etc
- Continuous evaluation. In tutorial hours, a teacher will be available to help with your doubts
- Study Room to do homework
- Use of newspapers, magazines and books from our library
- Entertainment Room with television, videos and games to relax with
- The possibility of receiving faxes and e-mails
- Internet Access and Wifi zone in the school and Residence
- Attending seminars, lectures and parties organized by Quorum
- An attendance certificate or diploma
- A departure party (summer only)
Starting dates 2016
January 11th, February 1st, March 7th, April 4th, May 3rd, June 6th, July 4th and 18th, August 1st and 22nd, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th and December 5th 2016
All other levels
Classes begin on ANY MONDAY
Aditional Spanish Course Options
Quorum offers you good, comfortable and welcoming accommodation….Read more about the school accommodation
The Spanish school Quorum offers a perfect activities complement to the Intensive Spanish course …Read more about the school Activities