What are cookies and how does the https://www.quorumspain.com website use them?
• Ensure that web pages can work properly
• Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been on my website.
The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the website of https://www.quorumspain.com, without preventing access to content. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Because they are important?
• From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
• They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
• They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
What are the different types of cookies we use in https://www.quorumspain.com?
• Session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
• The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
• Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by this site for the best functioning of the website. The information they collect is used to improve the quality of the service and your experience as a user.
• If you interact with the content of this website you can also set third-party cookies (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain different from this Website.
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
|Type of cookie||Description||Examples of use||Third-party services|
|SESSION||These cookies are used to maintain user session variables.||
|ANALYTICS||These cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our website in a totally anonymous way. They serve, for example, to count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.||
How can I set my cookies?
In any case We inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of this Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings that allow you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you will be able to continue using this website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on this less satisfactory website.
Next we indicate you the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
Versiones 7, 8, 9 y 10, y Edge
If you want additional information on how to set up detailed Cookies by supplier or manage your preferences, you can consult this guide created by the AGPD.