The Business Spanish course enables students and professionals from all over the world to get an insight into the Spanish business world. In this type of course you will learn about concepts and theories of commerce in Spain, business structure and management in Spain, business manners and special business jargon, commercial relationships and much more. The Business Spanish Course consists of 20 lessons of Intensive Course and 5 lessons of Business lesson a week.
Work plan (example)
- Making a Presentation and CV´s letters.
- Job hunting and Interviews
- Written Business Communications
- Cross-Cultural Issues
- Profiles and Time Management
- Distribution and Negotiating
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Setting up a Business
- Company Visit and Social Spanish
- Subject to Students Needs